Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Busy day today

As soon as the kids get home from school (around 3:30), we have to get all ready to head to Fernie, which is about 31kms away, as Xander has an eye appointment. Only Xander though, since we were all just in 6 months ago, and he's the only one who needs a repeat. They want to monitor to see if he needs glasses like Jenna does. I have to put these drops in his eyes just as we are heading into town, so that they can do a detail exam of the inside of his eyes. That should be FuN!!! NOT!!

And as soon as that is done, we need to race back home, grab dinner (spaghetti that is pretty much ready to go, the sauce just needs to be heated and the water boiled for the noodles), and head out the door again!!!

Jenna has Sparks tonight at 6:30 here in town, first meeting in three weeks. And as soon as we drop her off, we are off to Elkford (31kms opposite direction as Fernie!!) for Cody's first soccer game (starts at 7pm)!!! I have to drive his friend Shandi too, her Mom has no way of getting her there, but that's ok with me. No idea how long the game will be, but I am hoping that Kristin (CB) and her daughter Lily can meet up with us. Guess it would help if I knew where the freakin' game was being held!!! Gotta try and figure out a way to keep Xander and Quinten amused for the duration of the game.

Well, off to finish some laundry (Cody needs his gear and Jenna needs her shirt for tonight).

Gina Miller's Sketch Challenge #11
Everything is from Sublime Sweets by Dawn Stocstill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»