But this year, he is getting me the sweetest Mother's Day present I could ever ask for!!


A 17" BenQ LCD monitor!!!
Seriously, I am soooo stoked!! Beyond comprehension!! And the only reason I know, is cause he paid for it directly from our bank account, and of course, I had to ask what he spent that kinda money on. lol This is the first real Mother's Day gift from "him" in the 7 years we have been together (yes, I know, I'm very patient ... not really, I just normally buy my own present. hehehee).
I had my heart set on a new computer desk, but I'll take the flat-panel monitor over the desk anyday. lol My old desk will have more room now with the new monitor. heheee Patiently waiting til Monday when it gets here!!
Tomorrow is the Spring Tea at the school, so the boys and I are gonna go have lunch with Cody and Jenna at their school, and have Cody serve us hot dogs, sandwiches, tea and treats!! And maybe buy some raffle tickets or some baked goodies.
And tomorrow also marks one week til Des' & my 5th anniversary!! May 19th, 2001 is the day we walked down the aisle. I so can't believe it's been that long already. Might have to dig out a wedding photo to show you all what we looked like back then on our magical day, and maybe even scrap a new LO with some.
Alrighty, off to bed, tired to the max, Des woke me up way too early this morning so I could drive the van over to the shop for a wheel alignment, so I wouldn't be without a vehicle today (I got to use the car instead, whoo hooo. lol).
2 comments:
how awesome for you! happy m day!
COOL Sonja... that Rocks..have a great weekend!
Post a Comment