Whew, that was a crazy day for sure, don't want too many that busy in the near future!!
Everything went well at Xan's eye appointment, we need to continue monitoring him for the next year. We all go back in November, so that's taken care of. Even made it home in plenty of time for dinner, although Des suprised me by having most of it ready when we walked in the door (he should have been sleeping since he's working graveyards!!). Dropped Jenna off at Sparks (she was the first kiddo there, but that's ok) and on the road we went to Elkford!
I am sooo excited, I got to meet Kristin, her hubby Darcy and their BEAUTIFUL (and somewhat energized ;-) ) daughter Lily!!! So sweet!! Lily is gonna make an awesome cheerleader when she grows up (Go Cody Go! Go Koby Go! Go Shandi Go!!). A friend that has similar interests around here is rare to find, and Kristin, I am so glad that I got to meet you!!
Sadly though, our Sparwood team lost to Elkford, by three points, final score of 4-1 for Elkford. And to add insult to injury, as we were driving home listening to the NHL playoffs on satellite radio, Cody's beloved Calgary Flames were getting trounced by the Anaheim Ducks. Booooo!!
Today was a semi-quiet day, took Xander to storytime at the library and just chilled with Quinten for an hour while he was there. And since it was such a beautiful day, we walked over to the school and picked the kids up. Cody had another class for his babysitting course today, 2 more weeks until he is a certified babysitter. Only crappy part to today was finding out baseball registration was yesterday, and their first practise was today. Cody has his heart set on baseball, but we don't have any funds til next week, and it will be hectic around here if we do decide to go for it, as it appears baseball will be Tuesday and Thursday. So - soccer Monday & Wednesday, baseball Tuesday and Thursday. Not much time left for anything else. lol
This weekend will be sorta quiet too, Cody is off to Moyie Lake with his best friend Kevin and his family, leaving Friday afternoon and returning sometime Sunday. It's a blessing that Kevin's family loves having Cody around, since they are nearly inseperable!!
Well, it's late and I'm bagged, so off to bed I go. Tomorrow I have to try uninstalling this new Shaw Secure thing I installed today on my computer, but my computer can't handle it. It's so bad that I am using Des' computer tonight to check emails and boards and stuff.
1 comment:
We are so glad we got to meet you too! We had fun, lily sure was quite the cheerleader - next time we'll have to get her to bring her pom poms lol!
Post a Comment