Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!

Hope you all had an awesome day!!

I got to sleep in (after nursing the baby when he woke up around 6, then handing him off around 7:30 when he woke again) til about 11. When I woke up, Des was showing me the cutest picture of Quinten - he had passed out on the landing of the stairs - fast asleep!! I really need to install my camera software onto this computer so I can upload my new pics.

After I had breakfast (nothin' fancy, just a bowl of cereal), the kiddos gave me all the stuff that they had made - a bookmark from Cody, with a poem on it - a bookmark from Jenna, decorated with foam stickers and glitters, as well as a lovely paper flower she made - a teapot card and bead flower from Xander, as well as a another card with his hand prints. And from Quinten, I got a kiss. lol

And I spent the majority of the day with Des, rearranging the living room, so that when my new monitor arrives tomorrow, the computer can go upstairs to the living room, instead of down here in the dungeon. Cause we really need to move Cody's bedroom down here, so that Quinten can move out of Jenna's room and into the bigger room with Xander.

Got two new layouts done today. I actually started the first one last night at Kristin's chat at the Digi Chick, for Mother's Day, but finished it up today. And the second one was for the Sonya's (soniecat's) Sunday Nite Late Show Scrap atSBB.

To My Mother by Miss Mint
available at Peppermint Creative

Lucky Star by Gina Cabrera
freebie from Digital Scrapbooking 5 magazine

No comments: