Friday, May 19, 2006

5 years ago today

Des and I became Husband & Wife!!!! Unfortunately, I don't have any pics on the computer to show you, but it was definitely a memorable day.

I am off to get my hair cut this afternoon, after Des attempted to "help" me get the knots out of my hair - he cut off about 6 inches!!! So I have to go and get it all evened out and styled a little better. My hair is really thick, and it goes poofy way too easily for my liking. So hoping the girls at The Look can help me find a short style that works for my face and hair type. I was wanting my hair cut anyways, so that when I go for my surgery, it's easier to take care of. I just didn't want my husband to cut it off for me. :-/

Tonight Des and I are going out for dinner, leaving all the kiddos at home!!! Our first childless event in quite a while!!! Not going too far, just down the road to the Arrowana for some chinese food. Yum-O!!

And it's a long weekend to boot, not like we have any real plans. Almost everyone we know is going away, whether for a day or the entire weekend. Not too sure what we are gonna do. Pretty much open for anything at this point. lol

Have a good weekend!!!!!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

happy anniversary Sonja..goodluck with the hair cut! Have fun gratis kiddos tonight too!