Thursday, May 25, 2006

Two new layouts

After meeting with Kristin, I was in a creating mood. So I came home from the soccer game, and while the kids settled down to unwind, I scrapped this with pics I took of Lily and Xander blowing bubbles ...

All About Me collaborative kit
by Holly McCaig and Kristin Cronin-Barrow


I am so happy that Lily and Xander get along so well! I thinks that Kristin and I will probably get together as much as we can! I know I've made an awesome new friend in her!!!

And this morning, I was inspired by this awesome photo that Kristin took of Cody while he was in goal waiting for the ball to come his way ...

photo credits by Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Not too much going on today, kids are having lunch at school and the boys and I are heading out in an hour or so for Xander to go to storytime and for Quin and I to go for our weekly lunch date at Funky's (Pizza & Donair, and now so much more). Gotta run though, Quin is awake from his nap now.

Have a great day!!!!

No comments: