Why, oh why, did I decide to send Xander to daycare tomorrow of all days?? It's multicultural day, which I think is awesome for the kids to learn about and everything - but we have to send a cultural snack from our heritage and also the kids can dress up (we are not doing this, we have no costumes or the like around here!). SO, I had to figure out what to make (or buy) that would be either French Canadien (Des' family), Canadian (my family) or Norwegian (also my family). I think I have decided to make Norwegian crepes/pancakes - Pannekaken and serve it with real Canadien maple syrup (Des' uncle Lazare makes the sweetest maple syrup you'll ever taste!!). Easy Peasy!! And the daycare shouldn't have any problem reheating them when it's time to serve them.
Well, off to clean my kitchen and become creative!! I'll let ya know how they turned out.
No comments:
Post a Comment