Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Damn weather

I swear to God, Mother Nature is one twisted creature!!!! I mean, it's MAY, and we had total white-out conditions for a good part of the day yesterday. Yes, it SNOWED off and on yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you don't believe me, ask my friend Kristin, cause I bet she got more of it than I did. lmao Sorry Kris, remember, I did tell you about the freak snowstorms last June and September. heheheee

And of course, so unpredictable, by the time Cody went to soccer practise last night, it was beautiful out!!!

Today Cody has his babysitting course after school, and then we are off to see about getting him into baseball for the season, one of his favorite sports (after hockey, skateboarding and snowboarding of course!!). Which means our lives will be insane for a few months, with soccer on Mon & Wed and ball on Tue & Thur. Oh well, the things we do to keep our kiddos happy.

Not much going on with Jenna this week, other than her Sparks on Wednesday night. We might put her and Xander into swimming lessons starting next week, just to give them something to do too.

And playgroup is almost over for the year, meaning no more Monday morning Mommy time til the fall. I'll have to figure something out to keep me sane til school goes back in September, when playgroup starts again. At least storytime at the library goes until the end of the school year.

Quinny, Xan and I are all stuffed up, major sinus pressure for me, runny noses for them. Hope it passes soon, I hate being sick!!

Yummy Cherry pork chops for supper tonight, drool!

Oh, and before I forget, Kristin announced her CT call on Sunday - Laura, Aggie, Katie, Deanna, Vanessa, Emily, Karen, Sari, Angela .... and ME!!! Congrats to all of us, hopefully we all make Kristin proud!!

Gina Miller's Sketch Challenge #12
A Child's World by Michelle Underwood,
Dream word label by Gina Cabrera,
and white stitching by Laura Judd

1 comment:

Deanna said...

LOL I thought only alberta had weather like that!..sheesh..just wanted to pop in to your lovely blog , say howdy!..and I have added you to my blogroll!... im excited about being on Kristin's CT team also! yeah for US!!!!!