Man, I was so addicted to the chats at SBB today (ok, so it's Sunday already, I should say yesterday). My husband didn't like the fact that I didn't get much done around the house, but hey, it only happens once a year, right? lmao
I only did one LO, but I am loving it! I attended soniecat's scraplift challenge, where we scraplifted a Design Team Member's LO. I chose Sonya's Brotherly Love, and did my own version ...
I had so much fun, and I actually stepped outta my comfort zone on that one, I scrapped in Photoshop instead of my usual PSP!!! I used to use PS for everything, but I feel way more "at home" with PSP, I know what I can and can't do, where as PS stumps me at times. Oh well, I guess it's time to dig out my old PS books and re-learn some things.
As for my computer (yup, I am on Des' still, and it looks like I will be for quite some time) ... I have a feeling that I have lost everything, especially if Des keeps playing around with things!! He deleted my user account, and I pray to GOD he didn't lose my documents in the process, as all my photos and scrapping stuff was there!!! BACK UP YOUR FILES before something like this happens to you. I was in tears for quite a while when he told me what he did, thinking the worst, praying for the best. And I am hoping I can find my fonts too, I have an obsession with fonts.
Patiently waiting for Kristin to "officially" announce her CT, hopefully tomorrow .....

No comments:
Post a Comment