Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Kristin and Sonja get together - part deux

Ok, so Kristin and Lily managed to come down for Cody's soccer game (they lost 4-3 agains Fort Macleod, poor Sparwood just hasn't had any luck yet this season!!). And this time, we both brought our cameras. Although compared to Kristin's, mine is just a kid's toy! lol

Kristin took some amazing shots, which she will say weren't the greatest, but again, compared to mine, her's ROCK!!

And Lily, OMG, is the cutest freakin' kid ever!!! I love how easily her and Xander get along.

Here's some pics I took, if you want, I am sure Kristin will throw some of the ones she took on her blog if you ask her nicely. (hehehee)

Lily and Xander blowing bubbles

Cody is the second to the far right in the orange, kicking the ball.

(Kristin is so gonna kick my butt for this one)
Kristin, Xander, Lily (pushing Xan), Quinten and my hubby Des

Well, I should header, off to bed. It's been a long day today. Have a good night!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

hehehe you're nuts! lol i'll put some on my blog, xander and lily look too cute together :)