I have a child that is actually old enough, and certified, to babysit!!!! Ack!! There is no way I am old enough to have that happen! lmao Ok, so I am, but I don't feel it.
Yes, Cody passed, and I am so stinkin' proud of him!!! Therese, I can't thank you enough for teaching these kids everything they need to know.
Last night's soccer game was good. They didn't win, but they only lost by one. And my son just continues to amaze and impress me!! He stopped the ball twice with his head, and shut out a penalty kick by the best player from the other team, one-on-one even!!! Go Cody Go!!!! If my camera could handle action shots, I'd try and get some good ones, but alas, my camera sucks!!!
I got another layout done today, another one of Gina Miller's Subscriber Sketch Challenges over at SBB. The fastest I think I've gotten a LO done!!

No comments:
Post a Comment