has flown by for us this past month. We had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends in Kamloops, although the drive there and back was not so much fun. What normally takes us 7 hours in good driving weather took us 10 hours, both ways!! Thankfully, we only had to bring back three kids when we drove home, the box of the truck was full to the brim! Cody drove to Calgary with Des' sister Jackie and her boyfriend Dale, so he could spend a weekend with his Uncle Jordan. It was a quiet weekend for us when we got home. hehee
I have decided to drastically cut back my hours at work, due to situations at home that are not fun ... mainly Cody leaving his siblings home alone so he could go hang out with his friends ... so not cool! I will be home now weeknights, working the occassional Saturday and the odd mornings to do billing only. I will look for something more permanent in the days, because I actually don't mind getting away from the kids and the house. lol We will see how things go.
If you want to see my scraps, go to the gallery links to the right. As always, SBB is the most complete. I have more to upload when I am not at work, which I am right now. Tomorrow is my last scheduled night, which will be my 8th day here in a row!!! The break is much needed!
2 comments:
Wowza!!!!! I'm sorry Cody's still being a pain!
Congrats on all the layouts, good luck with this year's goal! Have a great day!
Post a Comment