
my LO for the Scrap with the SugarBabes #23 at SSD, looking ahead to 2008.
Some of my goals this year are to work harder to bring happiness and peace to my family (work things out between my husband and my oldest son), to lose more weight, to like myself for me!
As for scrapbooking, my goal is to try and do at least 100 this year, if not 200. Pretty big aspiration for me. lol But so far, I think I am on goal for the second one! hehehe 11 days into the new year, and I have done 14 LOs (some aren't posted yet) and a few QPs too! I find I actually like making QPs! Don't have to search for that perfect photo when you have a design LO in mind!!
Speaking of QPs, if you like Kristin Cronin-Barrow designs, be on the lookout tomorrow for some new stuff at the SSD shoppe from her! TWO new kits!!!!! And if you follow the link to her blog tomorrow, you might find a surprise or two there as well! Yes, I finally kicked Kristin into doing something with her blog that has been collecting dust!
Kristin CB Designs
happy scrapping everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment