Here is the first shot I took, sadly, the best photo of the bunch. Quinten wanted nothing to do with the photo shoot at all! But on a side note, I found the perfect place to do another mini photo shoot now. hehehee Quin`s bedroom actually has a large sliding door onto the deck, and the natural light that comes through is just perfect!!! It was darker when I took the pics though, so I did have to use the overhead light as well this time.
Anyways, here`s the best photo ...

and here is what I did to the photo to send out to our family with our Christmas cards ...

I extracted the boring background, and added paper and elements from Jen Wilson`s Merry Days 8th kit! I would sooooo love to get all the days that she has created!! Beautiful!
and I also scrapped a LO with this photo, also Christmas-y, but a totally different feel to it.

This was done with Kristin Cronin-Barrow`s latest release at Sweet Shoppe Designs - Holiday Kisses! I am a total FAN of Kristin`s stuff .... I just have the added bonus of being her friend, neighbour and long-time CT member!!! heheheee
Lots of LOs done, for CT requirements and pleasure. Speaking of CTs ...... I am now on CT for digiscrap boutique - for the entire store!! And I am also guest CT for Christine Nash!!! How exciting!!
I will transfer the rest of the photos and maybe do a mini-shoot tomorrow, so I have more to scrap with!!
Anyways, off to play some more .... have a good weekend everyone! I`m back to work tomorrow until next weekend!
1 comment:
awww They are all growing up!!!!!!
Post a Comment