(From Our Blog 2 Yours is what that means ... another Sweet Shoppe Designs challenge)
although this one is from December, better late than never, right? hehehee
ok, inspirational ideas, what I would LOVE to see in terms of a kit???
Anything for a teenage boy .... whether it be a rockin' music theme, a skateboard/snowboard theme, gaming (cause of course, in this house of boys, we have ALL the systems out on the market now! Ok, not all, we are missing one. lmao) or sports related.
Or a tween girl ... not too cutesy, but not too grown up. Bright, vibrant colors, bold graphics.
Or even yet, a theme to do with books!! My family is a bunch of bookworms!! I have tons of pics of them reading to each other, reading to themselves, passed out with a book across their chests, etc. This is our one true passion (except for hubby, he isn't big on reading too much, but I do try to work on that one!).
No comments:
Post a Comment