so our challenge for this is to post our favorite challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Well, I have a few that I like to do, not sure which is my absolute fave though.
The cookie decorating challenge is pretty fun, cause they provide you with the template, and you just run with it. I also like the recipe challenge, cause they tell you what you can only use, which is a challenge in itself, cause sometimes you just wanna add more, but that's not the rules. hehehe I've done a paper-2-digi challenge, and that one was more of a stretch for me, cause I don't normally do lifts, but it was fun .... makes me scrap outside my usual comfort zone. And I also did a sweet inspiration challenge, and I think that has become one of my fave LOs so far!!! m Well, a toss up between these two actually ......

the black & blue one is from the Paper2Digi challenge #11 and the silver one is from the Sweet Inspiration challenge #34. Surprise of all surprises, both are done with Kristin Cronin-Barrow's sweet kits!! Midnight Star and a mixture! hehee If you click on the pics, they should take you to the LOs in my gallery, with full credits.
And what a cool deal ... do the challenges, get a bonus if you do enough by them tracking points earned from the challenges!! Which means I get a point for this post! heheheee Enough points earned, you get a coupon code for a discount at the SSD shoppe!! SWEET indeed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment