silly me, downloaded a corrupted file, which trashed my laptop! I should know better than to download onto the good computer ... but no, I didn't try on the desktop first, which had absolutely nothing on it save for programs! Of course not! I opened it on the laptop ... which has ALL my photos, ALL my digital scrapbooking kits AND all my LOs (psd/psp files & my web ones!). I have to send it in to have an image restore done on it, so I don't lose everything. Just waiting to save up enough money to do it.
But, on a positive, especially on the money part. I was offered a graphic design job, creating a logo for a local committee. If I can create what they are looking for, they will scrounge up some money for me ... enough to fix the laptop!! Whoo Hoo! Now if only I could shake the cobwebs outta my head and remember how to do all this ... it's only been 8 years since I was in college learning this stuff, stuff that I haven't done since!
Oh, and work ... that is no longer something I am doing. I decided I needed to be at home more now than ever. So no hours for me at all. I haven't gone completely crazy at home yet, after working for the better part of 7 months, but it's definitely an adjustment. But Quinten and I are having a blast most mornings, just the two of us. I'm not so tired in the mornings anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment