Another quiet week herethis week. Jenna didn't have Sparks again, but she has a campfire roast on Sunday insteady, at the local campground. Cody had a soccer game again on Wednesday, and again, Sparwood lost. It's getting to be pretty grim for our kids this season, they haven't won a single game yet. Xander did another 3 Little Pigs craft at storytime yesterday. And Quinny has learned how to dance! heheheee It's so darn cute!
Nothing exciting planned for this weekend, don't really have the gas or money to do too much. Sunday is Des' 31st birthday, so I might have to make him a cake, just have to scrounge up some change to go buy some eggs to do that. lol
Still waiting to hear from the surgeon regarding my surgery date, I am getting very impatient, and it would be nice to know that something is being done, and I'm not being forgotten. The receptionist called me today to let me know the surgeon will be in, and she will phone me back by Tuesday morning. She darn well better, I was last in their office over 2 months ago!!! I can't make any major plans at all, for anything, until I know when my surgery is. I don't want to say, yeah, sure, we're going, make the reservations at a hotel, etc, and have them call me and say I have to be in there when I've already planned something. That would seriously tick me off!!! Anyways .....
Got quite a bit of creative work done this week, layout-wise. I will post 4 for your viewing pleasure, the rest are still "works-in-progress" and not ready to be seen yet. lol All but the one of Jenna were done as part of this week's Late Night Sketch Scraps at SBB (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, I was sleeping during Wednesday's. lol). My FIRST time doing an ATC and a card!!
Blueberry Crisp by Kristin Cronin-Barrow"daredevil" Alpha letters by Kellie Mize, slightly recolored by me
ATCTrue Blue by Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Flirty Skirts by Deb Fisheravailable at digiscraps by Deb
CARD for Des' Birthday!For My Father by Miss Mint
Thanks for looking everyone!! Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment