Thursday, June 08, 2006

surgery date & more updated stuff

After calling for the past month, trying to figure out why they said early May, and obviously didn't mean it, I called again today. My surgery is set for July 4th. I am a little nervous, but I figure if they weren't pushing me in that fast, it can't be that serious to wait it out. I'm just a little scared about the actual surgery. I'll try and get Des to post to let you all know how things go though!

On a side note, does anyone have any tips on how to convince Quinten not to wean while I'm in the hospital?? I plan on pumping if I can, while I am in there, but I have no idea how long I'll actually be in. 2-3 days is the best estimate for the best case scenario. I am really not ready to stop nursing my "baby"!!!

I think I'm a little more scared that he'll wean then I am about the actual surgery! *g*

Please, keep me in your thoughts during the July holiday time!!!

Ok, so I haven't updated with my latest digi layouts, so here ya go .....

Attempted Antique by Fantacy Dawn
{aka The Scrappin (HB) Hillbilly Sweetpea!}

Life and Beauty by Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Key Lime by Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Gina Miller's Sketch Challenge #14
Chocolate Rasberry Sorbet by Kristin Cronin-Barrow

{soniecat} Sonya's Late Show Sunday Night Sketch
Blossom papers by Helen O'Daniel

{Arti} Colleen's Late Show Thursday Night Sketch
Fresh Oasis by Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Doodle by Megan Leeson, from Spring Doodle Collection at DDE


And now, onto the latest in our lives (besides my surgery scheduling) since Tuesday (wow, two whole days, what really could have happened in two days!?!?! lol).

Jenna had her advancement, and it was awesome!!! I am sooo proud of my baby girl. She received her one year pin (meaning she's completed one full year of guiding) and also flew up to Brownies!!! I took pics, but my camera majorly sucks, and almost all of them are blurry!!! Here's the best {blurred out everyone else for privacy}


Kristin & Lily were going to come down for Cody's soccer game last night, but the game got called due to rain {or, rather, a thunderstorm, complete with brilliant lightening!!}, so we didn't get together. But, I did get to see them for a few minutes today, when I saw them walking in my mall {ok, so it's not mine, but it's where I live, not them. lol}while I was havin' lunch with the girls today while Xander was at storytime.

I think Des has decided that we are going to Lethbridge on Saturday, instead of Cranny, like he had originally decided. Think we are leaving the three older ones home, with Cody and a friend of his babysitting Jenna and Xander for us.

Well, that's about it. I think. My brain is just overloaded now, after typing all this. heheheee Off to bed now, even though the kiddos don't have school tomorrow {want to curl up and finish the book I started last night} ..... talk to y'all laterz!!!

No comments: