Sunday was Des' 31st birthday! Happy {Belated} Birthday to the LOVE of my Live!!! We didn't do too much, but Xander, Jenna and I did manage to make him some cupcakes. French Vanilla with F.V. frosting to boot. Not exactly my choice {I'd have gone for the double chocolate dose myself}, but, since it was Des' day, we let him pick. Jenna also had her Sparks campfire cookout thing Sunday night. She had a blast, roasting marshmallows, playing games, eating more junkfood, decorating shirts (so that they can remember the year, cool idea!).
Tonight Jenna has her advancement for Sparks!! Meaning, come fall, she will be a Brownie!!! Whooo Hooooo! I am so excited. I'll be sure to take pics tonight, of her and all her little girlfriends. They are sooooo darn cute together!
And tomorrow Cody has another soccer game, their last official home game, playing Elkford. But at least I won't have to race from the game to Sparks and back, since the advancement is tonight, there are no Sparks tomorrow. Whew!
Not too sure if we are gonna head to Lethbridge this weekend, or detour into Cranbrook instead. It's the Rockin' in the Rockies this weekend, in Fort Steele, which is only about 10 minutes from Cranny. Des really wants to go, so we might head that way instead, and I might do the shopping by myself as he drools over the awesome cars and trucks on display. Either way, we need to do our bi-weekly shopping, so we have to go somewhere. lol Just no Costco in Cranny. Oh well, no biggie.
The kids have no school this Friday, their last no-school Friday of the school year. Only 3 more weeks of school!!!! Yeah!!! Then what the heck am I gonna do with all these monsters home all day, every day? heheheee
Off to do the dishes and get dinner going, I'll post later with my newest layouts!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment