Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Surgery has been postponed

Des and I went all the way to Cranbrook last night, only to turn around this morning and come back home. I have a bit if a cough, and they don't want to risk any unnecessary infections, so they sent me away until next Tuesday, July 11th.

But it was a good trial run for how Quinten will be ( he only cried for about 2 hours last night around bed time).

And Des and I got to go on a real date - we went and saw Click .... such an AWESOME movie!!!! Humour and sappy, all rolled into one.

I'll try and give more updates during the week, but with my Mom here, we are gonna do some tourist-y type stuff.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

So sorry to hear about the surgery being postponed :(

BUT, yay for the date and have fun with your mom while she is in town :D