So, here's my answers .....
1. Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with?
uh, no, I haven't seen him in over 10 years, no clue what he is doing or where he is. He used to be friends with my brother though.
2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?
Well, if they were clean and packaged, I would probably take them over to either the food bank (ya never know who might need them!) or over to the children's center (daycare).
3. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? 37. Have you ever been out of the US? 41. Have you ever gotten so wasted you cant remember the nite before?
New Kids on the Block and Tiffany were my choices, although I did listen to KISS (thanks to my bro).
4. What is the best thing about your job?
Um, being at home with my monsters 24/7, being here whenever they need me.
5. Do you wish cell phone etiquette was required in class?
Cell phones are not allowed in class, at least that's what my sister told me. I've been outta school for more than 10 years!!!
8. Where are you going on your next vacation?
We are leaving next Friday, for a mini vacation - off to St.Lazare and Russell, Manitoba. We don't do real big vacations, we can't afford them.
9. Quote a song lyric?
uh, uh, uh. I don't do lyrics. lol
10. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Mostly new, very view old.
11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
only one piece that is really furniture (Cody's TV stand), but we have lots of little stuff (clock, lamps, candle holders, kitchen stuff). I have an addiction with IKEA
13. If you could be an animal what would you be?
A butterfly, I guess. It's one of my faves.
14. What state/country are you from?
I'm Canadian, born in Alberta, lived there til I was two, then British Columbia for the remaining 27 years, except for 8 months spent in Saskatchewan.
15. Tell us about the last conversation/s you had.
It was with Xander, who was outside playing, he got scared by a bug, I had to reassure him he was ok.
16. Where do you see yourself in one month?
Going insane, trying to the older two kids ready for school!!!
17. What is your favorite smell?
strawberries, vanilla, most fruity and sweet smells. Oh, and clean babies ... yum!!
18. What is your favorite sight?
my babies all asleep, or them playing nicely together!
19. Do you consider yourself bi-polar?
Um, no
21. Have you ever done anything vindictive to your coworkers?
nope
22. Have you ever gone to therapy?
definititely have considered it
23. Have you ever played Spin the bottle?
not that I can remember
24. Have you ever toilet-papered someone's house?
nope
25. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
Uh, yeah, a few.
26. Have you ever gone camping?
It's been a while. Last time was on our honeymoon, with the kids (Cody & Jenna), 5 years ago.
27. Have you ever had a crush on your sister's friend?
I should hope the heck not, my sisters are too darn young!!! Now if was changed to my brother's friend(s), uh, yeah!!!!
28. Have you ever been to a nude beach?
Uh, never!!!! I'm way to self-conscious!!
29. Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Real sex? Uh, no!!! The drink?!?! YEAH!!!!
30. Have you ever had a stalker?
I hope not
32. have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
always
33. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober one?
yeah, I don't drink anymore.
34. Have you ever been cheated on?
yup
35. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend?
sadly, yes
36. Have you ever lied to your parents?
of course!!
Um, I'm modifying this one, to out of Canada. And yes, only twice though, once to Spokane, WA and once to Bellingham, WA.
38. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
yeah, NOT!
39. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month straight?
I should have, the one time the hairdresser literally butchered my hair, but I lived with it.
40. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places in 1 day?
yeah, but it's been a long time!!
uh, yeah, more times than I care to remember (which is why I don't drink anymore).
42. Have you ever spied on someone you had a crush on?
well ...... we'll leave this one alone. hehehee
43. Have you ever slept with one of your coworkers?
nope
44. Kissed more than one person at a time?
this one is a little weird, even for me.
45. Pot?
smoked it? yeah, in my past, wild life.
Alrighty, that was fun!!! lol Guess that means I have to tag someone now, huh? Well, what kind of a friend would I be if I didn't tag Kristin?!?! lol Today, I think the boys and I are gonna head into Fernie, do a bit of grocery shopping, fill the van with gas before the prices get any higher! Maybe have lunch at Tim Horton's (although I am sure Xander will want McDonald's, might have to just compromise with him). Have a good day everyone!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
great list Sonja!...be sure to MAKE kristin do it! LMAO!
Post a Comment