The boys are driving me up the wall. I swear, having all four of them home is so much easier, the older ones keep the little ones happy! heheheee Xander, he is on a Mommy kick, needs to be within sight of me at all times. Which really sucks!! Quinten is the baby, he should be the one who wants me more. lol
We are, yes, heading out for the August long weekend, to St.Lazare & Russell in Manitoba and hoping to pop down to Frobisher, Saskatchewan (near where we lived for a year, Oxbow, when Xander was a wee baby). Leaving Friday as soon as Des is done work, and should be home sometime Monday. Des' family and friends are all out there, and I haven't been out that way since we moved back to BC (Des went out same time last summer, alone). Really looking forward to just getting away from this house!!!!!
I've done a bit of scrapbooking since my last LO uploaded here, but I just don't have the energy to repost them here, so if you wanna see my latest, check out my SBB gallery, link is to the right.
As an ending to this entry, I'll include new pics of my boys, out enjoying the sun in the backyard ....
No comments:
Post a Comment