Saturday, July 22, 2006

feeling alive!!!!

wow, a shower or two, and a few good night's sleep, can really make a person feel alive!!! Not being able to do either can drag a person down.

I'm feeling a lot better on the whole, my neck isn't as stiff, and my throat is healing nicely. Bandages came off Wednesday, man, that was a hard job, taking them off, but so much easier to move!!!

I am having a hard time having to explain what happened over and over again though!!! I know, it's not common to see a bandage across a person's throat, but I hate that they look at me like I did something to myself, instead of having had to have surgery!!! I guess has time goes by, and it all heals, maybe the comments, looks and questions will go away. I'm hoping at least. Thankfully, we live in a fairly small town, word gets around, and I have a few friends that know what was happening and why.

Cody and my Mom left Tuesday, to head to Nelson, and then on to Penticton, then they made it home to Kamloops yesterday. Cody will be home around the 20th of August, when Des' parents bring Jenna back home. It's gonna be kinda quiet around here without the older ones. Hoping the two little ones are good for me. lol It was supposed to be sooner, but Jenna had a tooth extracted, and needs a spacer/retainer put in, and the dentist office just happens to be closing for renovations until around the 16th of August!! Our timing sucks!!! Oh well, more vacation for the kids!!!

We are looking to go away for the August long weekend, looks like we are heading to Russell/St. Lazare, Manitoba, to visit family and friends. We were gonna try and go away September long weekend, but we don't want to push the two older ones into another road trip so soon after coming home. So looks like our trip to Edmonton has been postponed until October for now.

No real plans around here other than that!!!

Have a good weekend everyone!!!!

No comments: