I've finally been getting real creative lately, and even managed to get more than one new LO done and uploaded. Don't really care if people comment on them, they aren't for them, they are for me (thanks for the reminder Kristin!!). I'm just amazed that I am starting to feel good about my own LOs and am not critizing myself too much. If I am doing one for the kids, I ask them if they like them when I am nearly done. If they do, that's good enough for me, since, ultimately, it is all for them in the end.
Been enjoying the weather here, it's perfectly Spring-like. The snow is all melted and the ground isn't all mucky. The kids have all been able to go outside and play!! Well, Quinten's only gone out once, but that's still better than being stuck in this house all day long, every day.
Leave on Thursday for our big trip back home to Kamloops, to see my Mom & stepdad and the ILs. Gotta go get our minivan back. Nothin' fancy, it's 15 years old, but it's still ours. Des is coming back Sunday or Monday, and the kids and I are staying in the 'Loops until Wednesday. Then we head off to the Trail area to visit with my Dad, stepmom, older brother and two younger sisters. My first real road trip solo driving!! ACK!!! Alone with all four kids for 10 hour total car time!!! What the heck was I thinkin'?!?! Hope I survive. Des and I are hoping that we can swing a date night while we are in the 'Loops, since we will more than likely not be able to do anything on our anniversary next month.
That's all for now, the children are fighting (like that's something new in this place) and being mouthy to each other, and it's almost time for Quin to go down for his nap.
Oh, if anyone can help me customize this thing (meaning page) to my likes, I'd appreciate it. I have knowledge in HTML, but CSS and stuff scares me!! If you want to help, email me tuneskids@shaw.ca ... thanks!!!
1 comment:
So happy to see you got yourself a blog!! Hopefully your drive alone with the kiddos will be smooth, I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I haven't a clue how to do css or anything so I'm no help to you there, I wish I could!! LOL
Post a Comment