Last night was the first night of many like it to follow .... SOCCER!!! Cody had his first official soccer practise last night!! Every Monday and Wednesday are soccer nights, practise Monday - game Wednesday. Of course it had to be Wednesday, that's Jenna's Spark night!! Argh! Not sure how I am supposed to be in two places at once, but guess Des and I will be alternating who goes where. Thankfully, most of the games will be around here, so I can drop JT off and still pick her up, AND catch those games. He's all set, just gotta grab him some soccer socks this week when I run to Lethbridge and hit Wally's.
Probably going Thursday to Lethbridge, gotta do our monthly shopping - Costco, SuperStore and WalMart. I kinda miss having them close-by, but at the same time, I am not running there for every little thing like I used to. I swear, before we moved, I was at Wally's nearly every day, for something.
Got a few more LOs done, with pics from our Easter trip. I'm sad I missed quite a few photo ops due to my batteries dying, but at least I got a few.
On a happy note, Quinny slept through the night last night!!! Whooo Hooooo!! It's been months and months since that's happened. And the night before, he only woke once, to nurse, and let me move him back to his own bed afterwards!!! Man, I forgot what it was like to sleep in a bed alone (Des is working graveyards right now, 6 day weeks!!!). Hoepfully, he keeps this up, man, oh man, we need it! Especially while my ILs come to watch the kids while I go for my surgery.
What surgery you ask? I have a non-cancerous tumour on right half of my thyroid gland, and I need to have it removed as it is crushing my windpipe. Not sure exactly when the surgery will be, we were told to expect a call in early May and we will be getting about a week's notice. I think they may have actually tried calling today, the phone rang, but I was upstairs and Des was in the basement, thought the other had grabbed it. The number came up like the hospital does, so we are hoping I get a call tomorrow. I'll update as I find more.
No comments:
Post a Comment