and all in one piece too - AMAZING!!! I proved to myself that I can drive alone long distance with all the kids in the car ... although it I don't have to drive, I won't. heheee Praise to the geeky people who invented the portable DVD systems and PSPs!!! Man, without those, the trip would have seemed endless! lol
Didn't get to visit with everyone that I wanted to, but that's ok. The weather wasn't the greatest while we were there (and of course, everyone said it was beautiful here, isn't that the way it always goes?!). We took the kids to the local amusment park, went on a few rides. Spent lots of time visiting with family. I think the trip went pretty well, even though the two little ones got colds and Quinten and Jenna's allergies kicked in (cat for Quin, strawberries for Jenna - that's a new one!!).
And this weekend is gonna be quiet, Cody is off to Calgary to see his father. Last minute trip, but I know he loves any time he can snag with his dad, and if Ryan asks, it is very rare that I say no, even last minute. But I did tell him he can buy the kid some shorts for soccer, since he starts on Monday!!! Especially since I paid the registration, bought the cleats and shin guards, etc., I think it's only fair.
Well, off to go finish the boatload of laundry we accumulated on the trip and figure out what to make the kiddos for lunch, and then of course, decide what to burn (er, cook) for dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment