Monday, March 20, 2006

New at this

So, I am noticing just about everyone nowadays has a blog, so I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon (yup, I'm a follower, albeit, a little slow). Just be patient with me as I try to figure this thing out.

Are you wanting to know a little bit about me? If not, too bad, cause here it comes ....

I am a 29 year old married SAHM to four (yes, FOUR!!!) kids. First, there is Cody, who is 11. Then Jenna, the only girl, who is 7. Followed by Xander, who is 3. And rounding out my bunch is baby Quinten, who will be turning 1 very shortly. I am married to Des (30), we've been together for 7 years and married for nearly 5. Yes, that does mean he is not he biological father of two of my children, but he is close enough for all of us to matter. We live in Sparwood, BC (Canada for those that aren't aware), moved here nearly a year ago from sunny Kamloops, BC. Love it here though!!! Close to Alberta and the US.

I have a diploma in graphic design, one in web design and am also Microsoft certified. What does that mean? It means I have outrageous student loans for a SAHM - I've never held a job that needed those exact skills. My husband also is Microsoft certified and has a partial diploma in web design, and he manufactures hot tubs (spas) for a living. :D

I have been doing digital scrapbooking off and on for a year, whenever my pain in the butt computer wishes to co-operate with me. Trying to convince dh that I need a new one, or at least some new parts. Hoping for a suprise come our anniversary. lol My needs are pretty simple ~ good, working computer and a nice, good-quality digi cam ~ and I'll be the happiest woman on the block!!

Guess that's all for now, I have a child that is screaming (cause he hit his sister and she it back) and one wanting Mommy-nums, so I shall return .... one day. lmao

No comments: