I got tagged today, by a fellow CT member of DigiRocks (that would be for Eva & Jan). Erica tagged me to list 5 weird things about me or my pet. Well, since I don't have any pets (unless you count my monsters), I guess I have to tell you about me ....
1. I used to be extremely addicted to playing the SIMS (and probably still would be if my computer had been able to handle the game play, haven't tried on hubby's comp yet)/
2. I have 2 college diplomas (and a handful of certificates), and I have never done anything worthwhile with them.
3. My 3 siblings and I all celebrate our birthdays within 5 weeks of each other (Kari, the baby is Nov. 4th, Sydney the youngest middle is Nov. 18th, I'm Nov 19th, and Travis, the oldest and the only boy is Dec. 9th).
4. I have my tongue pierced, and it didn't seal over in the 5 days I was in the hospital (my greatest fear of being in there too!!!).
5. I have two tattoos and can't wait to get more (just have to not be pregnant or not be nursing for longer than 3 months. lmao).
There you have it, 5 wacky things about me that you probably didn't know before hand.
Supposedly, you are to pass this tag onto 5 new people, but there are soooo many tags going around, and I wouldn't possibly know who to pick that hasn't already done it. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment