whew, we are still only about 98% moved into our new house, procrastination kicks in when you have an entire month to move I guess. lol Cody's bunk bed frame, and all the boxsprings/frames are still at the old place, along with the patio furniture and gardening stuff, and our dryer (since there is one here already, although I WANT mine back!!). I wouldn't really say it's due to procrastinating, in all honesty, since we celebrated Thanksgiving over the weekend. I spent the better part of Saturday either shopping for groceries or unpacking and organizing, so that the house looked normal enough for company to come over. heheee We had Jesse (one of the guys Des works with), his wife Mandy (who is currently in the hospital, as I type this, having her baby!!!!!) and his son Bradley. His daughter Brittany (who happens to be Cody's girlfriend) decided to stay with her Mom & stepdad, although in hindsight, she wishes she came up here. lol
Not much exciting going on besides the move. I am not working any longer. With Des not moving back to graveyards anytime soon, it's costing money for daycare. Not good. Especially with daycare costing $6/hour and I was only making $8/hour. We'll try again later on, or see if I can get a job somewhere else that we won't need daycare for.
Anyways, gotta run and clean up the baby monster from breakfast. Peanut butter and rasberry jam on a cinnamon bagel makes a bit of a mess. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment