Ok, seriously, what have I gotten myself into?? Like being a Mom to four monsters under 12 isn't enough, and trying to keep this house looking as though a bomb didn't just go off (although, most days, I just don't manage to get it all done!!). And then getting a part time job (yes, as a floor clerk - stocking shelves, doing freight, customer service, that kinda stuff). No, I didn't have enough on my plate yet!! heheee I had to become a Brownie leader!!!
Well, Jenna is starting Brownies next week, and I was already going to have to come down into town to drop her off, then find something to do for the hour and a bit til she finished for the night. So, why not join her in the fun?!?! (for those that don't know, Brownies is Girl Guides/Scouts for ages 7 & 8 here in Canada).
We are definitely moving, starting next week. We have the entire month of October to move, which is good for us, with Des working 6 days a week most weeks. We got the four-bedroom in the Heights.
The kids are all good. Quinten learned a new trick I wasn't prepared for yet - climbing out of his bed!!!! ACK!!!!!!!! So not ready for that at 18 months!
Haven't had much time for scrapping this past week, hope to get some done this week though, since I have nothing really happening except storytime & then work on Thursday.
Have a good week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment