{ok, so I am bad, I harass Kristin to update her blog, and realize I have been lackin' with mine too}
it's the start of the long weekend today {ok, really, tomorrow, but I have no life, so I say today!!!}!!!!!!!!!!! Des has three nights off, yeah!!!! We get him Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Think Des and I are heading into Cranbrook tomorrow for an appointment {although I am thinking of moving it to another day}, then either off to Calgary or Lethbridge on Saturday for back to school shopping. That is if Cody's father gets back to me today. Otherwise, I think we are all off to Cranny together tomorrow {if I keep my appointment} or Saturday. We don't really need to get much, backpacks, inside shoes, that kinda think. All their supplies are sitting waiting downstairs already.
Cody has been busy babysitting lots, made about $100 in two weeks, allowance and babysitting money. Not too shabby for an 11 year old!!! He had a friend sleep over last night, so I had a late night keepin' them quiet. Thank goodness we moved Cody to the basement, at least the kids could sleep upstairs in quiet. Jenna has asked for a sleepover as well, but the one person she wants to come over isn't at home this weekend.
And on Tuesday, we had visitors! Kristin and Lily came down to visit us! I had a whole bunch of clothes for Lily that Jenna had outgrown, and some snowsuits and a Halloween costume as well. Can never figure out why I hang onto the girl stuff for so long, not like I have more than one! But at least they have gone to someone who can use them!!! Lily and Xander didn't play as well together as they normally do, but Xander is kinda havin' an off week right now. He has banged his head on the coffee table, on Jenna's dresser, just been cranky and outta sorts. And Quinten, wow, the boy is teethin' something fierce!! His first set of molars!! FUN!!!!!! hehee
Anyways, the brats are done their lunch, so I should scoot and wash Quin up and try to get him down for his nap. Have a good long weekend everyone!!!!!!
{oh, and I've done lots of scrapping, just don't have time to upload, so check out any of the galleries listed to the right if you wanna see my latest!!!}
2 comments:
It sounds like you had 'fun' with the kids, with Kristin and Lilly - thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see your latest LO's I look forward to your next post, with relish (and mustard lol) PS, are your ears ringing? Kristin brags bout you allatime!
yeah how fun..i cant wait to meet Kristin..im gonna kick her hiney!..LMAO..happy scrapping Girl!
Post a Comment