Thursday, August 03, 2006

Leaving on VACATION!!!

yeah, I am sooooo excited, I love going back east to see family and friends. Really wish we had more time to visit, but we will have to make due with the time we have. Next year though, we are planning on going out for an entire week, that way we can see everyone we want to!!!

Only thing I'm NOT excited about?!?! Getting up at 4/5 AM to hit the road!!!! Des is waking us up when he comes in from work (he is probably getting off a little earlier than usual), then he is driving to Medicine Hat, and I get to take the wheel from "the Hat" to Regina or Fort Qu Appelle, depends on how I feel. This will only be my third "road trip" with me driving. How sad is that! heheee I mean, I can handle the two hour drive to Lethbridge, and then home again, but this is only the third distance trip for me (I drove home from Kamloops at Easter, with a night pit stop at my Dad's in the West Kootenays, total driving time, 11 hours between the two days).

We are staying at the Russell Inn, which is a really nice place to stay. We've stayed there a few times before, Des has friends that work in the restaurant. And the kids and I love the pool, so relaxing!!!

I've done some more scrapping this week, but Blogger is being a pain and not letting me load pics, so if you feel like it, head over to any of my galleries to the right (SBB is the most current and up to date one), and leave me some lovin'!!!

Off to finish laundry, dishes, and then start packing!! We'll be home sometime Monday, so don't expect to hear from me til at least Tuesday!!!!!! Have a good weekend everyone!!!!!

No comments: