Monday, July 02, 2007

sweet, sweet release!

when asked how I survived without internet for over 6 months, I just tell people that I got through it, did the best I could. But in reality, I was dying for some interaction with the outside world, some thoughtless chatting, and my most beloved {and missed the most!} digital scrapbooking! Sure, I still created, but when having to dl at the library, burn to CD, and then unzip, etc at home ... it's not the same!

Since being online on Frieday {remember, I worked all weekend, and had my sisters come visit, so I didn't get much time til today}, I have DL'ed over 20 new kits! Uploaded 5 of the LOs I have done while being offline! And chatted with Miss Fantacy, who I have been missin' like you wouldn't believe!!!! {She went offline before I did, so we've got lots of catching up to do!}

So yeah, I survived .... just barely. heheee

My two newest LOs ....

Jenna and Xander's 2007 soccer pics

~*~ credits ~*~

* will post later *

No comments: