Saturday, July 21, 2007

Still finding more friends!!

Ok, I know this started as a place for me to post about digi-scrapping and my family, but man-oh-man, what did I do before facebook?!?! It is so strange to reconnect with some people I haven't seen since elementary school, high school and even old loves!! So kewl! Not that my hubby likes me reconnecting with old flames. lmao. He has nothing to worry about though, I am with him for the long haul. heheee

I have done some digi-scrapping though, it's not all about facebook. hehee This is my newest, and my current fave ....

Me @ 30
~*~ credits can be seen here ~*~

This photo was inspired by my recent weight loss and my need to feel good about myself. So I stood in the only bare area of the house, in the corner of the kitchen, and snapped away with the digi cam. The first picture in a very long time of me, that I have actually liked.

Next weekend, my brave husband is going with his parents, and our four children, for a two week vacation - while I get to stay at home ALONE!!! The first time I have ever been away from all the kids and the hubby for more than a day!! I'll be able to do what I want, when I want, as long as I don't have to work. lmao Hoping that I can get a few days off to go visit with my dad, stepmom, sisters and brother. My sisters and I are supposed to be going and getting matching tattoos too!!! So excited!!!

Anyways, it's getting late. Hubby is working graveyards this week, which has messed up my online times. I've been waiting til he goes to work, which has been at 10:30pm, instead of getting off the comp at that time. lol

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

No comments: