Sunday, July 08, 2007

newest addiction

dang everyone for sending me invites to join facebook!!! It has beome my new addiction! I have 103 friends as of this post, and it is still growing! heheheee I LOVE my digi friend additions too! I have reconnected with lots of friends from elementary school, high school, old jobs, old loves and just about everything in between! It's freakin' AWESOME!!! lol

wanna add me? just ask for my real name and I'll hook ya up! lol

Other than that, been working, done a few new digi LOs, just haven't uploaded yet. I am really slow on the uploads.

Went to a friend's housewarming party last night, took tons of drunk people pics (I was the only one sober), so I have lots to scrap for fun times. lol

Anywho, gotta head offline and get some beauty sleep .... gotta work in the am (the alarm is not my friend at 6am!!).

No comments: