well, the weekend is almost upon us. Technically, it starts this afternoon for us, the kids have no-school Friday tomorrow. I think Cody might head up to Fernie Alpine Resort to go boarding with some friends. If he can get his butt up there anyways. Jenna has a sleepover birthday party to go to , for her friend Shae, who turned 10 the day before J did. So it looks like it will be a quiet day with the little guys tomorrow, after I get home from work.
Des will be home with us on weekends for the next little bit. With the economy what it is, layoffs have hit the Valley ... thankfully we are both still employed, but you never know. His work has gone from 6-7 days a week, to 5 days only. It's gonna be weird having him home Saturdays and Sundays! Not that we will be doing anything, just chilling at home more than likely.
We got word this weekend that we have to look for a new place to live. We knew this would be happening, we were just hoping that with the economy being not so great, that the owners wouldn't be able to afford to keep a vacation home (which is why we rented this place in the first place - they couldn't afford to keep it vacant). So keep your fingers crossed that we will be able to find a place that works for us before May 1st. Yes, three months notice, but there are not many 4 bedroom places that come up for rent.
OK .....
Here is my FOBTY post ...
Cupcakes. Dang you Andrea! Now I want cupcakes! Me, I am pretty plain in my likes. I would be perfectly content with a vanilla or lemon cuppie-cake, with plain chocolate or white frosting. No cream cheese, no funky ingredients ... simple does it for me.
Speaking of ... guess I better get my butt in gear and make some cuppies for Jenna's birthday party this weekend - I am cheating though, they are coming from a mix outta a box - confetti chip with vanilla frosting.
No comments:
Post a Comment