of trying to figure out how to custom Blogger to suit ME! I have no idea what I am doing!! How sad is that!?!? I know HTML, but CSS and everything else I am clueless on. If anyone can help me out, I would so totally appreciate it!!!
On other news ....
the kids are settling into school very nicely. Although Cody already brought home a note from school. Ugh. I hope things improve with him, he'll be in high school next year.
My trip away was good, I learned a LOT. Talk about brain overload! So much that I should have known that I didn't, no fault of my own though. I think I get away again next month for a weekend too, for the same thing. Gotta love trips that cost NOTHING out of your own pocket. lol
I have more to post, but Quin is demanding Mommy's attention. He is the only one having a hard time now that school is back in, because he is the only one home with me in the mornings. Poor boy. Can't way til the kid programs start up again in October!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment