Friday, September 28, 2007

Having a bad day

first off, I am feeling yucky - my sinuses are plugged and my head is hurting.

secondly, Cody and I are butting heads in the worst possible way. He is misbehaving at school, already had three phone calls home from his teachers, and is already behind in his school work, and he's only been in school for a month!!! Second, he has been going through stuff that doesn't belong to him (mainly my stuff) when he has been home alone babysitting his brothers and sisters. I made him empty his backpack today in front of me, and out comes mine and Des' cell phones. They should NOT have been in his possession. I asked him to talk to me, tell me what is going on in his head. He said he didn't know, he just had too much going on. I think part of his problem is that he misses his dad, who he hasn't spoken to since Easter, not our fault, we have tried every possible way to contact him, besides sending a lawyer after his sorry butt! He had a friend over last night while Des and I were both at work, playing XBox, which is sooooo NOT allowed - no one is allowed in, and they aren't allowed out when we aren't home. And then he threatened his sister not to tell us (although thankfully, she told us anyways). I am at my wit's end today with him, and don't know what to do.

So, I am not having the best of days. I could seriously just run away, with NO KIDS again! I am missing work tonight because I couldn't find anyone to come stay with the kids, cause I don't trust Cody home alone with them at the moment.
................................................................................................

And yes, I know, I haven't updated scraps in a while, I promise, I'll try to do it this weekend on my days off.

No comments: