Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Well, that was a fun 3 months

This afternoon, I was "let go" from work. WTF? Whatever! For supposedly expressing an interest to work in the lounge and that the hours at front desk were too much for me. Uh, I offered to help in the lounge if they needed me, and I said I couldn't work night audit on front desk once the kids were in school. WHATEVER! So done with it all. I am just sad that I am gonna miss all my regulars that I got to know over the past three months.

Wanna know the funniest part? I am BARRED from the premises for 30 days!!! For a "cooling off" period. lmao So no dinners out or night of drinkin' with buddies for me!

And now, I have to go out and find something else to do, because of course, we had to get the new truck! heheheee

No comments: