Here's what I've done since winning the digi-dare challenge (since I haven't updated this in a week!) .....
Ashley and Krysta~*~ credits here ~*~
I am officially off now for two days, they better not think of calling me into work ... I am in need of a day off after the weekend from HE**!!! hehee Ok, so it wasn't that bad, but it was bad enough. I had to do three afternoon shifts (3-11pm) in a row, and then last night, I pulled a graveyard shift (11pm-7am) ... yeah, me with four kids had to do night audit ... after specifically telling them when I was hired that was the only shift I wasn't available for. And they have me scheduled for two more of them this week, on Friday and Saturday!! The really crappy part? Des, Cody and Quinten will probably be home on Tuesday instead of Saturday now, and I don't know how in the world I am supposed to sleep with kids in the house! I am such a light sleeper.
Anyways, I am off to maybe scrap some more, so I can get caught up on some stuff.
Anyways, I am off to maybe scrap some more, so I can get caught up on some stuff.




No comments:
Post a Comment