Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break

I knew that as soon as Spring Break arrived, the sickies would leave our house! Two weeks of healthy kids and no school! Ack! And of course, I still have to work in the mornings, and hubby still has to work in the afternoons. And only one vehicle - so we are still stuck at home! I hate not having my car fixed yet! (have to wait for FIL to come at Easter to change my water pump and look at my rad - definitely cheaper than taking it to a mechanic, unless you count me losing my sanity).
Next week, I'll be working some overtime too, which around here, isn't happening very often with the layoffs in the Valley. But my warehouse guy is heading to Vancouver to go visit his great grandma, so I'll be working 8am-1pm (instead of my usual 9am-noon) so that there is someone at work if the boss has to step out of the office. Not gonna complain about the 6 extra hours I'll get doing that on Mon, Tues & Wed. heheee

-----------------------------------------------------------------
FOBTY:

This week, they asked us to tell about our favorite Girl Scout cookie. Well, up here we have Girl Guides. And it's sad - we only have two kinds of cookies! In the Fall, we have our chocolate mint cookies (much like a thin mint G.S. cookie, I am sure). And in the Spring, we have chocolate creme & vanilla creme sandwich cookies. YUM! Almost time for them too! But since I am not a Brownie leader this year, I don't have to worry about selling them. hehehe Guess it also means I don't have to buy a case for myself too. lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Latest LOs:
my mojo has been slacking this week

~*~ All this weeks Kits are by Julie Billingsley ~*~
Too Cute To Spook
Date Sticker Stackers
Yesteryears: Shabby Baby Boy
Yesteryears: Shabby Baby Girl

the Yesteryears kits are retiring soon from the Shoppe at SSD, so hurry and go grab them before they are gone!

No comments: