Saturday, March 01, 2008

How appropriate

this week's From Our Blog 2 Yours challenge is so fitting right now ... my family has been battling illness for most of February!!!

1. How often do you get sick with a cold? The flu? Something else? Well, I seem to get strep throat more than anything, but it appears I am always sick! My little beasties are carriers, and I am the one who catches everything

2. Are you the sort of person who goes to work or school no matter how sick you are or are you willing to stay at home when it gets bad? If I were working or still in school, I would go only if I absolutely had to! Kiddos, I keep them home, I don't want them to pass things on more than they already do.

3. How do you like to treat a cold? What remedies do you like and why? Do you go to the doctor willingly? Tea, tea, tea ... sleep, lay in bed and read. hehehe I take anything that works, and I go to the doctor if I feel really cruddy.

4. What do you do to keep from getting sick in the winter? Nothing, cause nothing I do seems to work. lol

5. What is your favorite thing to do when you stay home from work or school? drink tea, curl up with a good trashy romance novel (my weakness), watch a movie ... just veg out.

Seriously though, in February alone ... Jenna had the flu, Xander had strep throat, I got the flu, then we ALL got a cold, which has become pneumonia for Quinten and Des, and Xander is on an inhaler. Jenna and Xander missed 9 days of school in February, Cody missed 5. I hope that things improve for us this month!!!

No comments: