yup, my first born child decided that he was allowed to become a teenager ... with his 13th Birthday yesterday! hehee Not sure I am up for this challenge. lol
Now, to my FOB2Y challenge for SSD ....
How do I spend my days? Well, now I am a SAHM, with volunteer positions in Guiding. I am one of the two Brownie Leaders where I live. I am also in charge of the East Kootenay Area website, although all my hard work is currently sitting unpublished on my laptop.
In the next little bit though, I will be working at the library in my community, doing computer work and hopefully, working as a temp librarian. It has been a dream of mine to work with my two loves ... computers and books! I love to read!
In the past, I have worked as a front desk clerk (both in a small 29 room motel, as well as a hotel with about 90 rooms), a grocery clerk (that didn't last long - the hours didn't work for me once my hubby switched to the shift he is currently on), a call center inbound customer service agent (for FedEx and American Express, US customers only), a sandwich artist and a retail salesperson. I have also done volunteer work in the past, with the Royal Canadian Army Cadet Corp where I used to live. I was the Administrative Officer, and for quite a while, the only female officer, so I was in charge of female cadets on exercise (ie, days out in the boonies with no running water, no bathrooms, no real beds - sleeping in a sleeping bag in HUGE tents, and eating individual meal packs that were heated in boiling water! blech!)
There ya have my total job history. hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment