I've been working lots, so less time at home on the computer for chatting and scrapping, although I have managed to get quite a few scraps done. I am not uploading them all to share, but feel free to check out the links to my galleries on the right. The one that has every LO is the SBB one.
My middle boy celebrated his 5th birthday on the 18th, and marked the joyous occasion by learning how to ride a two-wheeler! So darn proud of him! Cody and Jenna didn't learn how until they were 8 years old, so this is a big step in our family!!
Halloween is coming soon! We went down to Kalispell, Montana two weekends ago, to buy the kids their costumes. Quinten is going to be a pumpkin, oh so cute! Xander chose the be the Black Spider-Man. Jenna really wanted to be a Cheerless Cheerleader, but they didn't have it in her size. Then she wanted to be a Monster Bride like last year, but again, not in her size. So she chose to be a Bratz Pirate! Totally suits her too! Cody didn't get a costume, but that is because he has decided he wants to be a Bum, so that's pretty easy to throw together.
I still have to decide what I am going to carve for the pumpkins this year. I have done Scooby-Doo, Spongebob and numerous spooky scenes in the past. And this year I have my Dremel to help me carve intracite designs, so I better get crackin'!!
Other than that, we haven't been up to too much. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment