I know, it's been a while since I updated this thing. Keep forgetting when I am at the library.
Not much has been going on. We had a great trip to Kamloops to visit family and friends. I almost didn't want to leave! hehee
Been busy with soccer this spring, with Cody, Jenna AND Xander all playing (On U12, U8, and U6 respectively), on the same nights!!!! (Monday and Wednesday). It's interesting to try and be in three places at once some nights. lol
Xander and Quinten both just got over the flu, and poor Quinny now has strep throat - my poor guy!
I've done lots of scrap LOs, just have to put them to CD and try and upload them to my galleries. It's time consuming though, with most galleries only allowing 4-5 uploads a day. lol
Miss you all, and I will try and remember to update more often (still holding out hope to get the 'net back at home soon!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment